Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40

Thread: 35 SHRIMPS... Thailand Top Redbee lineage...

  1. #21
    Breeder
    Guest

    Default

    Try RO, then add mineral to GH 3


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Breeder For This Useful Post:

    koko77 (11th Apr 2012)

  3. #22
    Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    Australia
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Beautiful Shrimp she has sexy red legs ,I would love to own something like this

  4. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Country
    Slovakia
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    @breeder..hi, how do u measure those GH 3? i am using RO but keeping adding tap water till i have 120-160 TDS. thanks

  5. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breeder View Post
    Try RO, then add mineral to GH 3

    Hi,Gem! My Thai friend..

    Greetings from Norway (Tommy). Nice that you got your own true breeding 35's. Where you got the name 35 from? Is it a Thai beer brand or what?

    Nice photos and I will contact you soon, after some inactivity since it have been winter and all here in Norway. But my interest for shrimpkeeping is still going strong so I haven't laid off the hobby. New shrimps in the market you say? Such as?? Red bee?


    Hope to see you soon in the future, and keep the shrimphobby alive.


    Greets!

  6. #25
    Member koko77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Turkey
    Location
    turkey
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Really nice ,i must visit your place .

  7. #26
    Breeder
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by triscene View Post
    @breeder..hi, how do u measure those GH 3? i am using RO but keeping adding tap water till i have 120-160 TDS. thanks
    Try to use only RO, age them one or two days then add mineral product to increase GH and TDS, I can not guarantee the quality of tap water as they come from different sources and the parameter is not quite ideal, some contain chemical as well. Hope this help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Regekompis View Post
    Hi,Gem! My Thai friend..

    Greetings from Norway (Tommy). Nice that you got your own true breeding 35's. Where you got the name 35 from? Is it a Thai beer brand or what?

    Nice photos and I will contact you soon, after some inactivity since it have been winter and all here in Norway. But my interest for shrimpkeeping is still going strong so I haven't laid off the hobby. New shrimps in the market you say? Such as?? Red bee?


    Hope to see you soon in the future, and keep the shrimphobby alive.


    Greets!
    Hello Tommy,glad to hear from you. I'm happy you still keeping CRS.

    Quote Originally Posted by koko77 View Post
    Really nice ,i must visit your place .
    More than welcome koko.
    Last edited by Breeder; 1st May 2012 at 03:13 PM. Reason: grammar

  8. #27
    Alpha Pro Breeders
    Guest

    Default

    Beautiful Shrimp!!!!!

  9. #28
    Breeder
    Guest

    Default

    Thanks guys
    Sadly my inbox have some error, even I have none message left in it they keep saying the inbox is full, weird.
    You can post anything here, I will answer.






  10. #29
    Regular RONY11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Country
    Israel
    Location
    Tel Aviv
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Gem lovely shrimps indeed! Good Job !!!

    I have a few questions
    Which kind of substrate are you using?
    What is your water change routine?
    What and how often do you feed your Juvenile and Adult shrimp?
    What and how often do you feed baby shrimps?
    What is your baby shrimp survival percentage?
    What are those beautiful plants?

    I wish we could get such beautiful shrimps but it is next to impossible.

  11. #30
    Regular alvinchan80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Singapore
    Location
    Little Small Red Dot on Earth
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breeder View Post
    Thanks guys
    Sadly my inbox have some error, even I have none message left in it they keep saying the inbox is full, weird.
    You can post anything here, I will answer.





    Fantastic pieces bro... Would love to see them soon...

    All the best and hope to see more photos...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Top Shrimp Collection !
    By chris lukhaup in forum General Topics
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 14th Nov 2011, 07:00 AM
  2. CRS swim to the top
    By I shrimp in forum General Topics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 18th Dec 2007, 03:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •