Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [GEMu's PRL] Hi-Grade CRS PRL in BANGKOK 2

Breeder

Default [GEMu's PRL] Hi-Grade CRS PRL in BANGKOK 2

Hi every CRS keepers and breeders.

I have received some mail and PM questioning about my shrimps and breeding tips.
    Also asking me to update my shrimp’s picture.

Honestly I haven't taken a serious photograph for a while, the pictures are too lousy to broadcast.
    I select some of my latest to update here, hope you guys enjoy. Some are already posted and some are newly taken.

Ps. I'm about to start my own website soon, not for selling purpose but giving knowledge. Everyone here is welcome.

good example of good PRL with red legs, she is pregnant but color doesn't seem fading at all.
    You can see some eyes of the shrimplets inside mama's belly, that is the sign of birth.

This is the top quality fire red, the tips for keeping them is using the same tank enviroment as hi-grade CRS, also the same minerals, raise GH to 6-7 TDS250, select 1% best cherry shrimps female from your tank and only 1 best male to continue breeding.

This is my favourite pattern of Panda, Japanese like it also as they price in the auction is priced different. They are no specific name for this white ring pattern, I heard some taiwanese call it white ring panda.

9999's topgrade with Eriocaulon from Gaios, no need of CO2 inject for Gaios, I think it was the best eriocaulon for CRS.

Another flowerhead

Paraottocinclus, pretty rare and expensive here. Very fragile to CO2. They are only half size of a normal Otto.

Prove that beautiful snowwhite do exist

Echinodorus Opacus and Verde 99, one of the most expensive and popular rare plant in Japan and Taiwan. Now Echi. Satan "Emperor" price start at 80,000NT or 2500USD each

Mic. "Trident", this size of Trident was bid in Thailand auction for 12,000baht year ago.

I will update more on my shrimps and rare plant soon, some Bucep Kalimantan and Echi. Satan wait to be photograph.

FYI. Dear Admin and Moderator, This thread was move from other sub-forum as I found out I start the threat in a wrong place, old thread can be deleted. Sorry and Thanks, and if possible I double "A" in BANGKOK in the topic name - If helping me erase one A from BANGKOK would be perfect.

Best
    GEMu

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Breeder For This Useful Post:

hedge_fund (15th Apr 2012), koko77 (4th Apr 2012), maxgl68 (19th Jan 2012), myles (19th Jan 2012), Powerargie (6th May 2013)

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks
    Images

Best shrimps I've seen so far, wish there was a breeder who could ship this sort of CRS to the UK

Country
    Germany
    Thanks
    Images

Very impressive shrimp you have, thanks for posting! I also changed the title and your former post, as you asked the mod's team to.

Quote Originally Posted by Bedfordshire View Post
    Best shrimps I've seen so far, wish there was a breeder who could ship this sort of CRS to the UK
    An administrative note:
    As in every thread with outstanding shrimp, I remind you all to not ask for buying, shipping, prices and email addresses here. First, this is kind of inpolite to the threadstarter as offtopic and second, forum rules clearly states that this informations should be exchanged as PM. Every selling ad thread will be held under moderation, too. So please stick to the topic and content-related questions. Thank you!

Regular
    Country
    Ireland
    Thanks

Stunning pics there.

Country
    Australia-Aboriginal
    Thanks

Absolutely stunning - each and everyone of them. You have mastered the art! Thank you. That SW is, indeed, proof that they can be bred to superior standards.

Country
    United_States
    Thanks

Very nice Shrimp =)

Country
    United_States
    Thanks

Very nice looking shrimps.

countcoco

I've seen that rare echindorus on a Japanese shrimp blog. It really is beautiful!

Do you have any rare cryptocorynes?

Regular
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Any chance you can tell us your feeding regime, what you feed them and do you do anything in particular to get them looking that good.

Country
    Germany
    Thanks
    Images

Do you have some new photos for us shrimp addicts? Would be interesting!

Thread Information