Thread: crs breeding conditions

ice-cream

Quote Originally Posted by jojoecute
    Hi are some urgly pregnant Crs..

Is very hard to guide you the sexing of Crs, unless can show you personally and pin-point how to differentiate it.
    Indeed ugly enough. Hahaha. Can share with us how u manage to breed such ugly crs and make them pregnant? Is my "ugly" spell correctly? Do u have any picture of your ugly male crs to show us so we can learn how to correctly sex those ugly crs of yours. Cheers!

jojoecute

Well i know my Crs are ugly, not like yours. You had spent so much money to buy those very high graded as SS & S grade Cars for breeding..

You had successful breed fews hundred of them, why not you show us your high graded male & female Cars picture..

Oh ya, some of my friends that had bought crs from you. Mentioned that you have many many breeding tanks and keep them in 24 hours air con room.

Congratulation.

Quote Originally Posted by ice-cream
    Indeed ugly enough. Hahaha. Can share with us how u manage to breed such ugly crs and make them pregnant? Is my "ugly" spell correctly? Do u have any picture of your ugly male crs to show us so we can learn how to correctly sex those ugly crs of yours. Cheers!

ice-cream

Well i know my Crs are ugly, not like yours. You had spent so much money to buy those very high graded as SS & S grade Cars for breeding..

You had successful breed fews hundred of them, why not you show us your high graded male & female Cars picture..

Oh ya, some of my friends that had bought crs from you. Mentioned that you have many many breeding tanks and keep them in 24 hours air con room.

Congratulation.
    I think you got the wrong person joe. I don't have many crs as you have mention. Mine are all as ugly as yours. The problem with me now is after few months of keeping them, i still could not be able to successfully sex them. So can you share a few pointers with me. Thanks in advance.

jojoecute

Opsss i am sorry, got the wrong information from my friends.

When you free drop by my house, i can guide. Because i like to know more about you & what type of person you are.
    Pm me when you are free.

I think you got the wrong person joe. I don't have many crs as you have mention. Mine are all as ugly as yours. The problem with me now is after few months of keeping them, i still could not be able to successfully sex them. So can you share a few pointers with me. Thanks in advance.

ice-cream

Opsss i am sorry, got the wrong information from my friends.

When you free drop by my house, i can guide. Because i like to know more about you & what type of person you are.
    Pm me when you are free.
    I am very afraid to go to people's house because i have an experience of a guy invited me to his house. I thought it is ok, because he is a guy. It turn out he is a gay and he try to get close to me. It ended when i gave him a punch in the face. From the way you write, "Because i like to know more about you & what type of person you are" i am afraid you are one also. Just kidding. Thanks for your invitation. I will try to find more information from this website. I love shrimpnow!!!!

Senior
    Country
    Singapore
    Thanks
    Images

I am very afraid to go to people's house because i have an experience of a guy invited me to his house. I thought it is ok, because he is a guy. It turn out he is a gay and he try to get close to me. It ended when i gave him a punch in the face. From the way you write, "Because i like to know more about you & what type of person you are" i am afraid you are one also. Just kidding. Thanks for your invitation. I will try to find more information from this website. I love shrimpnow!!!!
    Hahha.. i can gurantee it's safe to visit Joe's house. His wife confirm around hehe...

jojoecute

Hahaha
    I mis-understooded he is my fat gay friend, that why i wanna know more about him..

Quote Originally Posted by spinex
    Hahha.. i can gurantee it's safe to visit Joe's house. His wife confirm around hehe...

Thread Information