Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Another Shrimp Tank (Beta)

eviltrain

new diy 4 feet T8 LED tube (model numberINT8-16W1200E-XW ) from InWares on to my 2 ( 2x1x1.2feet) tanks and heres the results.

this is my normal 2 tube 54watt T5HO light set

this is using the 4 feet 20watt T8 LED tube. ( see any difference ? )

the lights emitted from the LED T8 tube

-thanks for viewing-

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eviltrain For This Useful Post:

Shick Settima (13th Mar 2012)

Regular
    Country
    Singapore
    Thanks

Very nice setup and nice shrimps...

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Thanks

Post 6351155486

Fester from Calvin Klein is really a product of fine workmanship. This particular ankle joint length trunk area periods includes a smooth suede higher and' includes a pull-on tab around the high heel in addition to hidden versatile gore an eye on the medial side and jeep for easy wearing. The actual boot is really protected within mild leather-based inside and contains the gently cushioned feet bed regarding comfort and ease fit. This particular fashionable men's gown trunk via Calvin Klein also offers the hand made classified sole along with rubberized espresso coffee pods as well as grip with regard to raised hold.
    Last michael kors handbags outlet online while not minimal, there's an excellent commercial pursuits within inside, who wish to make use of the MV because key phrases in order to amuse the general public possess offer the MV. And it is the actual win-win deal, PSY can get his popularity in addition to lot of cash and thus because the other prada handbags people. I believe the Gangnam Style is only a unique popular tradition and you'll be diminish as time passes goes on, and could not be conventional which passed regarding decades.
    Nike Environment Maximum Number file_links[D:\GSA\article.txt,1,1] nike free tr The good thing would be that the Insect Helicopter as simple in order to travel for that newbie because it is for that skilled initial, supplying people with of every age group in addition to abilities michael kors wallets a chance to love this cool plane 4x4 High-definition media user interface Matrix over Kitty 5 may be the latest device available on the market place also it need very high since it has multiple function combined with the aid of 4 grow through Four hd press user interface matrix permit the consumer allowing you to connect 4 display location concurrently and it has the opportunity to give you the same high quality video and audio indications to any or all display places internet.watchesjapan.cc

81xqjqu039

Post 306956

"If it is served, we will vigorously defend the c Christian Louboutin Men ase," he said "Dividend" money is what's left for christian louboutin wedding shoes the team's university (for academic purposes, incl Cheap Jerseys uding scholarship payments for football players) a Louboutin Men nd athletic department (to support nonrevenue spor Louboutin Replica ts) after the cost of running the football operati cheap authentic jerseys on in question Rope figures prominently, in beachy bailey button triplet bomber espadrilles, as handles on yachtworthy tote bags, womens bailey button triplet and even as a decorative accessory on furnishings and tableware For assistance please call 74059266 12

Thread Information