Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: white becomes red

  1. #41
    Senior Jenova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Singapore
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caseyhoo
    May I know which LFS in singapore that selling Mineral Rock Powder? Please PM me. Thank You...
    Don't think you can get it in Singapore LFS, need to buy it from Japan. I got some free sample from Fruitpie.

    It look and feel like those soft rocks you found along the road sides.

    Regards,
    John
    ∙ 水晶赤いエビ ∙ ダイヤモンド ∙

  2. #42
    Moderator silane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Country
    Singapore
    Location
    Eastern
    Posts
    2,294
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 236 Times in 192 Posts
    Images
    359

    Default

    Yeah, I can't find it in Singapore and that' why I ordered a big pack from overseas.

    Frank, I think is the mineral that is found in brackish water made the shrimp white. Brackishwater apart from having salt, it as other minerals.

  3. #43
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Country
    Germany
    Location
    NRW
    Posts
    1,398
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 69 Times in 64 Posts
    Images
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fruitpie
    Frank, I think is the mineral that is found in brackish water made the shrimp white. Brackishwater apart from having salt, it as other minerals.
    I agree. Should be the minerals.

  4. #44
    Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Country
    Portugal
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Images
    5

    Default

    there is any online shop, that we could order the powder?

  5. #45
    chelseafc
    Guest

    Default

    I've got some of the mineral powder from fruitpie too and i've to admit that it's the best of all the things that i used to improve the color of the shrimp.. and one can see the result almost on the next day. it really brings out the white in the shrimp.

    i've tried feeding them with the expensive jap food.. can't remember the name.. S******* breeder food.. something like that.. but i couldn't really see much difference and in fact, the shrimp don't really like it too, compare with Hikari Crab Crusine.

    tried the S-1 solution.. not much use either.

    regards,
    Bryan

  6. #46
    Senior Jenova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Singapore
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chelseafc
    I've got some of the mineral powder from fruitpie too and i've to admit that it's the best of all the things that i used to improve the color of the shrimp.. and one can see the result almost on the next day. it really brings out the white in the shrimp.

    i've tried feeding them with the expensive jap food.. can't remember the name.. S******* breeder food.. something like that.. but i couldn't really see much difference and in fact, the shrimp don't really like it too, compare with Hikari Crab Crusine.

    tried the S-1 solution.. not much use either.

    regards,
    Bryan
    The food is Shirakura, looks like I'm not the only person with this problem. The CRS will only eat the Hikari Crab Cuisine. Never tried S-1 before.

    Regards,
    John
    ∙ 水晶赤いエビ ∙ ダイヤモンド ∙

  7. #47
    Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Country
    Singapore
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hi Fruitpie,
    Can I know how expensive it is to order the mineral powder online? Anybody here want to share and order a pack? I can only afford it if it is not too expensive. I wish there is someway I could try it out before ordering though.

    - Luenny

  8. #48
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Country
    Singapore
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default hi

    Is this mineral powder got to cause any sight effect to the plants if we have a planted tank with crs in it? Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by Robert; 9th May 2006 at 10:37 PM.

  9. #49
    Senior Jenova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Singapore
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waterscapeaq
    is this mineral powder got to cause any sight effect to the plants if we have a planted tank with crs in it? thanks for the help
    Hi,

    No worries, doesn't have any effects on the plants.

    Regards,
    John
    ∙ 水晶赤いエビ ∙ ダイヤモンド ∙

  10. #50
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Country
    Singapore
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Wow, that's cool bro but can i get it at nature or any other shop?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. First spawn Golden / White Crystal Red Shrimp
    By silane in forum My Crystal Red Shrimps and CRS Tank
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 3rd Oct 2008, 01:14 AM
  2. CRS - getting the white to look really white
    By Finley in forum Crystal Red Shrimp
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15th Dec 2007, 09:32 PM
  3. White little dot/dots on 1st red band head area??
    By Color Me Blue in forum Crystal Red Shrimp
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 27th May 2007, 02:28 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23rd Feb 2007, 04:32 AM
  5. Red, black and white of CRS and Diamond Shrimps
    By cwtan12 in forum General Topics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30th Jan 2006, 03:36 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •