Thread: Mosura mineral plus 300ml

Country
    Norway
    Thanks

Default Mosura mineral plus 300ml

Hi!

I bought the flask from Ebay from a guy in Malaysia. A 300ml bottle and when I opened the envelope, the bottle was just full like 1/5 of the bottle. It was a notice from the seller that it was concetrated and I needed to fill it with water.

Is this a rip off or something? I was abit surprised.

What is your opinion?

I was expecting 300ml flask when I bought it like 300ml.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Regekompis View Post
    Hi!

I bought the flask from Ebay from a guy in Malaysia. A 300ml bottle and when I opened the envelope, the bottle was just full like 1/5 of the bottle. It was a notice from the seller that it was concetrated and I needed to fill it with water.

Is this a rip off or something? I was abit surprised.

What is your opinion?

I was expecting 300ml flask when I bought it like 300ml.
    Apparently that's how they come in, they would cost more in shipping if it was full. I ordered about 5 bottles and they all come like that and when you fill it up and test for TDS it reads "error" LOL... Pretty strong stuff...

Country
    Norway
    Thanks

Thanks for answering. A friend of mine in Thailand recommended this product to me. Hope it is good stuff.

Greets

Tommy

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Images

Thanks for answering. A friend of mine in Thailand recommended this product to me. Hope it is good stuff.

Greets

Tommy
    Hi Tommy,

Yes i would also recommend it for shrimps.

Cheers,
    Stephen

Country
    Norway
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MananaP View Post
    Apparently that's how they come in, they would cost more in shipping if it was full. I ordered about 5 bottles and they all come like that and when you fill it up and test for TDS it reads "error" LOL... Pretty strong stuff...

When you pay for one product that says it is 300ml and you pay also for sending also and when you receive it and it is not 300ml. Is it not right.

I have paid for shipping so the guy sending it to me writes it would cost more if its 300ml.. Weird.

Hope another people can confirm this more

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Images

When you pay for one product that says it is 300ml and you pay also for sending also and when you receive it and it is not 300ml. Is it not right.

I have paid for shipping so the guy sending it to me writes it would cost more if its 300ml.. Weird.

Hope another people can confirm this more
    Usually they would say a line like this "Note this product is shipped in a concentrated formula to save weight." Yes you pay for shipping but shipping is very cheap and in my opinion would be greater if you get them to fill the 300ml bottle, i'm not quite sure what you are trying to say. Also some seller would say something like this "Before using, fill bottle to 100mL mark using RO or DI water. The bottle will have around 15mL when it arrives." I hope all your doubts are answered and if you still don't get it well 300ml is A LOT of liquid compare to 15ml so if you want them to fill it to 300ml you would end up getting charged 20x more for shipping just because it is heavier, would you like that?

Country
    Norway
    Thanks

They should wrote it was a concetrate on ebay.. Do they boil it to make this or??

Next time I buy in the shops with 300ml..

Country
    Singapore
    Thanks

Hi Regekompis

Ya. I just when to local shrimp. they sell the same thing also. bring home fill with water.
    the boss say ship in will be cheaper than those bottle are full.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by martin369 View Post
    Hi Regekompis

Ya. I just when to local shrimp. they sell the same thing also. bring home fill with water.
    the boss say ship in will be cheaper than those bottle are full.
    Here you go, i guess even in some local fish stores they sell it this way also?

They should wrote it was a concetrate on ebay.. Do they boil it to make this or??

Next time I buy in the shops with 300ml..
    I don't think boiling is possible and i think it is carefully done by the company with the right amount mixture minus the water added to it. I test the TDS when i filled up the product and sure enough it reads "ERROR" so IMHO it's good stuff.

Thread Information