Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My CRS and Apple snail photos

wifi

Oh forA grade, there is a wide range of price, that varies accordingly to quality in fact, anything like US$10 to $13. Some people is selling at A sub $10, but the quality is sub too.

Also people are willing to pay a little more if the parentage are very high grade like SS.

Grade A may be more expensive in your country, that could mean people are not able to produce A enough to bring the price down. If you want A now, you would have to pay higher price, or can wait for later for cheaper A.

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Images

if I had the money.. yes.. I'm a bit crazy

The CRS I would like to have is a good Grade A or S.. For me that is a beautifull shrimp.. The shrimps almost white are very prety, but my personal taste goes for Grade A or S...

I have tryed to find a breeder in China or Japan who possibly want to send some. We did some test with sending, but the sending takes 5 days or more..
    The shrimps were alive, but it's to cold outside now...
    But the pricing is a bit lower for Grade A shrimps..

but I have found a good breeder now in Germany and I hope that I can look there very soon...

Country
    United_States
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by roisu View Post
    Hi Moses~ how are you? so lucky to see you here too~
    the shrimps have babies?? that is a bit fast rite? everything ok ?

Hi I snail,
    you are right~ in HongKong~ also the AquaShop dosn't know the name~ Just give them a name by looking at the appearence. Or may be there isn't a Chinese name for them so they just make one.

It's all good Roisu.

BaLuKu

by the way Riosu, How much will a quality CRs like this cost in HongKong? In US$

acesk

hehe. Sometime even if you have the money to buy some high graded shrimps, people are just not willing to release it! Well, as long there is a need, there will be supply!!

roisu is a breeder! I saw a S grade baby crs in the pic. U breed that SSS don't you! Or u spent a bomb on it...??

wifi

Quote Originally Posted by acesk View Post

roisu is a breeder! I saw a S grade baby crs in the pic. U breed that SSS don't you! Or u spent a bomb on it...??

He bought it from Japan. Am I right, Roisu?

It was purchased around Oct, do you have its latest pic? Should be very big now. I think it is a male, right?

Country
    Hong Kong
    Thanks
    Images

In HongKong, I am sure it has NOT more than 10 pieces of SSS grade in shops. But there is a shop selling a "SSS Brillian" at US$1000, and a golden CRS for about US$1060.

At this moment, I can only develop SS+ W Hino with Big Head points, no Monsura but near Brillian. Hope my crown (in the 1st pic) can give me some Brillian baby shrimps with in this week.

I will buy from Japan if I need higher grade to breed, because Japanese really has the highest grade in the world, but it is very difficult to find the way to buy, and they don't like to send overseas.

The picture one is a female. I brough from Japan.
    size is about.... to lay her baby shrimps out this week her husband is very handsome too.

Country
    Singapore
    Thanks
    Images

Hi Roisu,

Nice CRS you have. Do update us on if how many of the offspring has crown, it would be interesting to know the breed rate.

What is Brilliant?

A Japanese breeding is offering me the sibling of this piece at an irresistible price. I was told they look identifical, also a triangle at head and this type of white thickness. Is such quality called as Brilliant SSS?
    Attached Images Attached Images

acesk

Omg..this is not crown!??

brilliant?=白蛆?? Looks like a combination of crown and brillant!!

Btw, which is better? mozila or crown?? Seems like crown has better development on it's head to me..

Country
    Hong Kong
    Thanks
    Images

Oh~~ I should say: Brilliant (輝煌) is the form of the head. if the head has White color around and two white points are touching together, which just see a red diamond shape inside. it should be call Brilliant. But Brilliant also has different levels. Brilliant Head with Hino Body, W Hino body Or Monsura body?? so the gen level low/high are depends on their body too (means cost higher or Low).

To me Monsura is meaning the Body is White only~ RED HEAD, no matter the head has White points or not~ call Monsura??? Of course, if the head has Big White point level must higher....White points all touch together no more call Monsura~~ should be call Brilliant~ my opinon

Thread Information