Thread: Some Tank help please guys

Country
    United_States
    Thanks

Question Some Tank help please guys

Hello Shrimp now forum,

I am here today because it is my fathers birthday coming up in a couple of months and I am looking into getting him a shrimp or two and a new tank. My father has been keeping fish for about as long as I can remember, everything from a fresh water to salt water, all different types of fish from gold fish to tiger fish, it was brilliant.

Anyway, about a week back while he was sleeping one night he heard a big bang, after going downstairs to realize that his tank had burst and the living room was covered in the content of his tank. He tried his best to save as many as he could but having next to no water left in the tank and no salt water hanging around all his fish died, he was gutted to say the least.

I am wanting to get him a nice tank with a few fish to get him started again but in all honesty, I have no idea where to start. Are there special tanks and filtration systems for salt water? Have you guys got a company that specialze in salt water products that you trust? The tank was about 180L faily big so I would like to replace it with something of the same size if not a little bigger. All advice is greatly appreciated guys, really looking forward to some replies.

Thanks
    Example image below
    381054.jpg

Country
    United_States
    Thanks

i have been searching online for a nice tank that is affordable I have come across this https://www.for-sale.ie/fish-tank which I love the design of and it's similar to what my father had before. What do you guys thenk?

Thread Information