Thread: Where to sell shrimp?

Thanks

Default Where to sell shrimp?

Where do I sell my shrimp other than aquabid? There is no lfs and i dont know where else to sell them. Im selling rcs and they are fire reds and sakura grades.

Country
    Indonesia
    Thanks

In which Country do You live ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cleeon View Post
    In which Country do You live ?
    I live in the usa

Country
    Indonesia
    Thanks

I have few Friend live in U.S.A, so My suggestion maybe just a little opinion from Me, cause My lack experience with living condition as U.S resident.

if You want to sell it online, I mean Your reason maybe cause that method no need to meet the Buyer, You must ready to ship it, knowing how the process, the cost, guarantee policy, which best for You.
    You can offer Your shrimps to related forums, shrimp forum, aquarium, of freshwater fish hobbyst which have special subfolder about "trade". You must have good camera, its important.
    You can also make Your own blog of website to promotes shrimps from Your Own.>>>>>need some special skill about design or making good article and layout.

if Your choice is one sell it directly at real to the Seller, then if You hardly find any lfs near Your home, try to find lfs outside the city, but must be as near as You can find (searching the info from internet or forum, maybe google earth, or just use search engine). to make You always in profits, make sure every shipment, You sell shrimps with big quantity or shrimps with big profits.
    The other way can I think for now is to search where You can find Peoples Who loves or have freshwater aquarium hobby near You, I'm sure They will have big interest with Your shrimps .>>>>local community or groups or just Your Friends/relations.
    Other, if any, if there no lfs near Your home, just go to any pet shop, do not need to worry if that shop sell cat or dogs, You can make direct co operation with the Owner. For example : You agree to lend Your small aquarium to His/Her shop with shrimps which You want to sell, then periodically, maybe every week or two weeks or by phone, You check it.

I must be honest for My opinion about selling directly at seller (real not online), Myself very difficult for now to do it. Maybe I am the kind of Person Who too shy .
    but I hope I can give little suggestion or inspiration to start Your business.

Be remember, when You start to trade or works for profits, Your works must be best, Your goods must be special, even You just sell an ordinary apple, do it as best as You can. keep in mind, maybe the ordinary apple is just an ordinary apple in the city of A, but it always have possibility to be rare and exotic fruit for another city.

I wish GOD give You more ways for that and good luck for You

Country
    United_States
    Thanks

Why not sell in here ?
    (you need 25 post's to be able to list in for-sale)

Thread Information