I have a 5.5g nano tank and was wondering if these LED Bulbs would work for the plants i like and crystal red shrimp?
In case the link doesnt work the information is this:

Get great energy savings without the drawbacks of a compact fluorescent. Titan's LED bulbs switch on instantly without a warming up period, and have no toxic mercury. A cool to the touch 7 LED array is equivalent to a 15 watt incandescent and lasts for up to 35,000 hours.

These LED bulbs fit in standard light sockets and last for years with normal use. Great for hard to reach places, you won't experience the aggravation of constantly replacing bulbs. So switch out those energy-guzzling incandescent bulbs and get a four pack of efficient Titan LEDs.

Manufacturer: Titan
Model: 4LEDSET

15W incandescent equivalent
0.5W, 110v
7 LED array
35,000 hour long life
Instant on
Cool to the touch
Zero mercury
46mm diameter, 3" length

the major plants that concern me are Eleocharis parvula, Ammania sp. ‘Bonsai’ , and Ammania gracilis witch hast similar parameters as the Nesaea crassicaulis listed.
Aside from that i added a bit of Weeping Moss for the shrimp and it has a bit of Hydrocotyle sp."Japan". but those plants im sure will be fine.
the problem i see is that it doesnt list the color tempeture but i dont anything about led lighs all i know is that everyone states they have better results with plants and shrimp. im good with CFL and T5's. but those all list the temp as 6500k..... im lost.

Thank you in advance for any and all comments.