What is the different between F1 Tibee from:
1. Tiger male x bee female
And
2. Bee male x tiger female
Which one is better?
Thanks

minicooper
5th May 2012, 10:46 PM
I would say... the F1's appearance will more tend to their mother line. Which means TmXBf..F1 appearance like Bee...slightly show the tiger pattern but the Bee's pattern 100% will down grading. e.g Mother with a solid white and red.. those hybrid will down grade to C grade like Bee.

BmX Tf.. same as the above... more likely will shown the tiger appearance.. maybe will shown a small pair of Maru on the head.

my 2 cents only!

Lionel
5th May 2012, 10:56 PM
Thx minicooper
I have tried a OEBTm X CBSf and the shrimplets come out with orange body with golden eyes, only few days old

minicooper
5th May 2012, 11:21 PM
Only a few days old.... tiger's shrimplet normally with golden eyes in their early stage. Give them few more weeks, normally will change back to black eyes.

Now you are using an OEBT instead of a normal BT the outcome maybe a little bit different like i said on the above. Their F1 will like normally Cherry shrimp..with brown body.. some may have thin white strip when they grew up!!

I have a F1 was came from OEBT X KK.- it had a BLUE BLACK BODY with 3 white strip on it's tail ..!

Lionel
6th May 2012, 07:03 AM
Any pics?
It sounds awesome
Btw if I cross KKm x OEBTf
Will it turn into blue black as you?

minicooper
13th May 2012, 04:51 PM
Any pics?
It sounds awesome
Btw if I cross KKm x OEBTf
Will it turn into blue black as you?

I guess those genes are not stable.. not sure. I only got two to three sp from one clutch. plus they grow in turtle speed!!!LOL

Lionel
13th May 2012, 06:54 PM
Thx
Just find some pattern come out form those shrimplets
Look like a tiger pattern in black color

minicooper
13th May 2012, 11:39 PM
check this out!
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa50/minicooper_hk/No2%20Shrimp%20Tank/KKxTigerBeebluetigergene.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa50/minicooper_hk/No2%20Shrimp%20Tank/TB_F3_showKKpattern.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa50/minicooper_hk/No2%20Shrimp%20Tank/SpecialHybridwithTBstandardpattern.jpg

Lionel
13th May 2012, 11:45 PM
Wow
That is sooooo pretty!
Thx for sharing
If I want some white and black or white and red Tibee
Which male and female should I use?

minicooper
13th May 2012, 11:58 PM
go to check my old posts!!

Lionel
14th May 2012, 06:59 PM
Very useful post
I will keep trying on tiger male x CBS female
1 more question
Should I let the F1 interbreed
or cross with any tiger/ bee?

Bratyboy2
15th May 2012, 12:07 AM
I believe, depending what your goal is, you will then want to start crossing with other shrimp like a snow white to increase the white in the tibee...then maybe next group to a black tiger to.increase the stripes

minicooper
16th May 2012, 07:30 PM
I believe, depending what your goal is, you will then want to start crossing with other shrimp like a snow white to increase the white in the tibee...then maybe next group to a black tiger to.increase the stripes

Yes, You are right ! That is what I want to say! You must hv a goal to make your own line. Inbreed with same FX. When you want to stable the line.

Lionel
16th May 2012, 08:06 PM
I think I might need some snow white in the future XD
Thx

minicooper
16th May 2012, 08:24 PM
I think I might need some snow white in the future XD
Thx

I would recommend not to use snow white.

Lionel
16th May 2012, 08:27 PM
LOL
Black tiger are really expensive in aus
Or they are not in aus ...
Wt else can I use

minicooper
16th May 2012, 08:50 PM
LOL
Black tiger are really expensive in aus
Or they are not in aus ...
Wt else can I use
What is your goal? The reason is the white thickness of their F series may not stable! Hope you get what I mean!

Lionel
16th May 2012, 08:57 PM
Yes
I got it now
Thank you so much