PDA

View Full Version : Got my first Red cherries on thursday.

will5
5th Mar 2006, 03:35 AM
Hi well as the title says. I got my very first Red Cherries in the mail on Thursday and I love these guys. In fact I love them so much I am going to buy 10 more. I have seven right now. I have plenty of algae in the tank right now and I am feeding them HIKARI ALGAE WAFERS. Which happens to be loaded with calcium. I really CAN'T WAIT UNTIL they are old enough to start breeding. The person I bought them from said it would be another 4-6 weeks before they will be old enough to breed. :) They seem to be getting along with my 3 SEA'S and 6 Neon tetra's. Is there any tips tricks I am missing?

I have an AQUA CLEAR sponge over the intake of my hang on back filter. I just starting injecting Diy Co2 the right way to day (into the intake of my filter). I had the ladder before did not do a thing and the tank is a ten gallon.

I am worried, however. In the summer I have to turn off the heater on my 29 gallon. Because the tanks get in the low to mid 90's without a heater. I don't know how hot this tank will get with it being so small. :worried:

betta_zoid87
3rd Apr 2006, 12:53 PM
hmm,switch on the air-conditioner,,,