PDA

View Full Version : Interesting picture to share...

Walter
23rd Mar 2005, 09:49 PM
heres to share an interesting picture... as you all know yamatoes very selfish and greedy when come to feeding.. so always one shrimp grab whole piece of food :mad:

just now i notice this bee shrimp so cute! keep chase the yamato with the wafer till the yamato gave up but to share! hahaha.. :D :D :D

Nanami
23rd Mar 2005, 11:45 PM
heres to share an interesting picture... as you all know yamatoes very selfish and greedy when come to feeding.. so always one shrimp grab whole piece of food :mad:

just now i notice this bee shrimp so cute! keep chase the yamato with the wafer till the yamato gave up but to share! hahaha.. :D :D :D

that's one persistent and daring shrimp :) but yamatoes are pretty interesting, they'll snatch food and run(literally) to one corner and enjoy its food in peace very interesting shrimp to look at :) daring as well defending itself from bigger fishes,at least that was what i saw :D

BlueEL
24th Mar 2005, 03:30 AM
Very cute! Look at the size of the bee comparing to the yamato which is at least 3 times bigger.

Walter
24th Mar 2005, 12:13 PM
yup the yamato is so much larger :eek: the bee got guts hehe

anyway any idea what is the max size for yamatoes?

Thinker
28th Mar 2005, 08:44 PM
Nice pics.

jojoecute
28th Mar 2005, 10:58 PM
Nice shoot...

But Hope your other shrimps got enough food...

unibroccoli
30th Mar 2005, 11:32 PM
Great Pic!

Regards,
Lextre

janazr
2nd Apr 2005, 12:15 AM
good timing ... its cute.

Walter
2nd Apr 2005, 11:41 AM
thanks, really loved the pictures too :D i was observing the bee chasing the yamato till the yamato gave up then i quickly ran to get my DC :D:D