PDA

View Full Version : IOS Nano Tank

krabbie
1st Nov 2005, 12:34 AM
Hi, any recommendation on where can I get a IOS Nano tank? I am thinking of either 1 or 1.5 feet ... pls let me know the contact and if possible estimated cost, thanks.

jojoecute
2nd Nov 2005, 07:51 AM
Hi...
If you need help on DIY the Ios compartment, i can help you..

I just completed a 1.5ft black plastic IOS compartment..

Hi, any recommendation on where can I get a IOS Nano tank? I am thinking of either 1 or 1.5 feet ... pls let me know the contact and if possible estimated cost, thanks.

spinex
2nd Nov 2005, 09:28 AM
Hi...

Joe,

Got new tank again ? :D

krabbie
2nd Nov 2005, 09:49 AM
Hi...

If you provide some help, that will be great! I have made a tank with dimension 55cm (L) x 22cm (B) x 36cm (H). Shd I change the dimension or is this alright with IOS compartment?

jojoecute
2nd Nov 2005, 10:02 AM
This size will be fine...
Also depend you wanna fix the ios compartment on the left, right or back..
Attached my new setup 1.5ft IOS for your ref...

If you provide some help, that will be great! I have made a tank with dimension 55cm (L) x 22cm (B) x 36cm (H). Shd I change the dimension or is this alright with IOS compartment?

krabbie
2nd Nov 2005, 10:30 AM
That's a very neat tank. :)

I guess for my tank, it's either on the left or right. Do you have any step by step setup guide? I don't mind bringing the tank to your place if you are available. :D

jojoecute
2nd Nov 2005, 10:51 AM
I don't know how to guide you thru internet..

Left or Right compartment only allow you to have 2 slots..
1st slot for for bio-ring & media..
2nd slot for your small power head..

I will guide you all the way or come my house to DIY..

That's a very neat tank. :)

I guess for my tank, it's either on the left or right. Do you have any step by step setup guide? I don't mind bringing the tank to your place if you are available. :D

jojoecute
2nd Nov 2005, 10:56 AM
Sorry...
Are you going to customs make this tank size ?
If yes, i think you can ask the tank maker to build the iso compartment..

If you buy a ready tank then have to DIY IOS compartment..

krabbie
2nd Nov 2005, 11:16 AM
Hi Jo, I am custom making the tank, collecting this Sat. If you don't mind, can I drop by your place one of these days to take a look at your tank?

jojoecute
2nd Nov 2005, 11:26 AM
Sure, no problem...

Call me when you coming.. Best is nite time..

Hi Jo, I am custom making the tank, collecting this Sat. If you don't mind, can I drop by your place one of these days to take a look at your tank?

Huatzzzz
3rd Nov 2005, 10:45 AM
Hi jo,

May i know how big is your tank, I am currently DIY IOS for a 2ft for marine. I have a 40cm x 34 cm X 27cm empty tank, thinking of DIY IOS for CRS also, but i feel that its too small for IOS, what do you think?

jojoecute
3rd Nov 2005, 11:55 AM
My post mentioned 1.5ft..

Tank big or small does not matter, still can diy ios.

But to keep how many shrimps in tank, i don't need to teach you..

Hi jo,

May i know how big is your tank, I am currently DIY IOS for a 2ft for marine. I have a 40cm x 34 cm X 27cm empty tank, thinking of DIY IOS for CRS also, but i feel that its too small for IOS, what do you think?