PDA

View Full Version : Cost of rimless/trimless cubes?

NeyaNey
28th Jan 2010, 01:06 AM
I'm curious what our international members have paid for their rimless or trimless cubes. I've heard Theyre very inexpensive in Asia. I've also noticed a lot of our international forum members use them.

Here in the USA they are so expensive. It's quite a bummer. I could remove the trim from small tanks safely, but they still wouldn't be that great cube size!

So- what size is your trimless cube? What did you pay for it?

Robert
28th Jan 2010, 05:56 AM
Hi,
here in Europe the price depends on the brand and quality. But they still cost much more than a normal tank, specially with the nicer ones. A standard 12l tank costs about 10 till 15Euros while the 10l Dennerle Nano Cube costs 25Euros (just the bare tank). Similar tanks also cost roughly the same here in Germany. BTW, 25Euros are about US$35.

gourmettea
6th Feb 2011, 01:36 AM
Hi,
here in Europe the price depends on the brand and quality. But they still cost much more than a normal tank, specially with the nicer ones. A standard 12l tank costs about 10 till 15Euros while the 10l Dennerle Nano Cube costs 25Euros (just the bare tank). Similar tanks also cost roughly the same here in Germany. BTW, 25Euros are about US$35.

That's about the same price here. The 12cmX12cmX12cm thanks in the us range from $35.00 to $70.00 for the ADA ones. The $40.00 cube that my local marine store are Asian Mr. Aqua ones. Europe and Asia always gets cooler gear than us. Dennerle tanks and Arcadia lights:smitten: are a couple of brands not available to the US. At least I haven't found anyone selling them.