PDA

View Full Version : How many

Ads
8th Jul 2005, 08:08 PM
Hello
I dont know much about shrimps but am ok with fish
i have a 30 litre biorb with 2 ballon mollies 1 dalmation mollie 2 platys 4 harlequins 3 guppies and 3 amanos how many more shrimp could i have thank you :hanged:

GunmetalBlue
12th Jul 2005, 04:05 AM
Hi Ad, and welcome to the forums :) .

What kind of shrimp, more Amanos? Generally speaking, shrimp have a low bioload, but they are also very sensitive to poor water conditions, usually more so than your fish. So IMO, your tank sounds to have enough life, though a few more algae-eaters wouldn't add all that much more bioload.

As you probably already know, what your tank can sustain depends on things such as size/amount of fish, how much you feed, how well your filtration is and how long your tank has been set up, etc., so hard to give a straight answer.

I would not recommended adding some of the bigger shrimp such as Bamboo shrimp, they do better in a larger tank.

-GB

Ads
12th Jul 2005, 05:02 AM
Thanks for that. Yeah I'm only getting cherries. Thanks for the advice. Whoever keeps deleting my posts for no reason please stop it, as it was not abusive!!!!!

Walter: Hi, I don't know who kept deleting your post but do use proper english. It will be easier for other members to read. Thanks! :D

PS: I'm trying my best as well. lol lol

Ads
25th Jul 2005, 06:57 PM
Thanks for that. Yeah I'm only getting cherries. Thanks for the advice. Whoever keeps deleting my posts for no reason please stop it, as it was not abusive!!!!!

Walter: Hi, I don't know who kept deleting your post but do use proper english. It will be easier for other members to read. Thanks! :D

PS: I'm trying my best as well. lol lol

Who needs to learn english me or you? :rolleyes:

Walter
1st Aug 2005, 09:39 AM
Who needs to learn english me or you? :rolleyes:

Hi, your previous post was of improper english, you were probably too angry about who had been deleting your posts that you didn't notice it. :D So I editted for you and left a note. :)

Ads
1st Aug 2005, 08:55 PM
hi walter
Ok i understand now thanks