PDA

View Full Version : White CRS

Crfan
14th Jan 2009, 01:51 PM
Is all white CRS hard to get? If its a good thick white are they expensive? ARe they considered higher grade and hard to breed?

silane
15th Jan 2009, 01:09 AM
It is easy to get and breed.

You just need 1 of the golden CRS/Snow white male to mate many CRS females, then in second generation, you will get some golden CRS/Snow white.

Although they evolved Mosura, they are easy to breed, their value has dropped below Mosura.

Crfan
15th Jan 2009, 01:28 PM
I see. So does it mean sing the 2nd generation snow white to breed with normal CRS might ensure Mosura in future generations? Just trying to find out more about breeding although I am aware its not simple

silane
15th Jan 2009, 04:55 PM
Not so simple that you will get mosura. It will depend on the genes of the white shrimp. From post 3, you can see how white shrimp can be made, they can be crossed with SSS or even C and F2 will have white shrimp. So will you get mosura or not, and how many, it depends on what is the genes of the white shrimp.

Crfan
16th Jan 2009, 10:44 AM
I see, unless one has a gene test kit theres no way of knowing. Thanks for the info, will try to see if I can find some snow whites first...

Crfan
29th Jan 2009, 01:24 PM
Anybody with good whites/golden to let go?
Cant seem to find them or usually charged an arm or leg for it...

Kian
29th Jan 2009, 08:42 PM
Anybody with good whites/golden to let go?
Cant seem to find them or usually charged an arm or leg for it...

Silane is clearing his golden and snow...

Crfan
30th Jan 2009, 10:49 AM
Thanks! But not sure how to find him though.....

infopimp
30th Jan 2009, 12:33 PM
hmm http://www.silaneshrimp.com/

;)